Who Am I?

My photo
Writer, director, musician, and multimedia junkie. www.felixemartinez.com © 2008-2009 F.E.M.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 4, 2008

    Status of King Crimson Catalog In 5.1 Surround, Part 1

    Not exactly fresh news, but earlier this year it was announced that Porcupine Tree's manager, Andy Leff, is now managing King Crimson and that perhaps we may see the KC catalog in 5.1 surround, mixed by Porcupine Tree's Steven Wilson.

    I've known Andy for a few years now, since he set up my interview with SW when Deadwing was released on DVD-Audio, so I dropped him a note to check the status of KC in surround. Alas, they're still trying to see if it's possible, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    If there's a band I want to hear in hi-res surround, it's King Crimson. And if there's someone I want to see mixing KC in surround, it's Steven Wilson.

    No comments:

    © 2008 Felix E. Martinez