Who Am I?

My photo
Writer, director, musician, and multimedia junkie. www.felixemartinez.com © 2008-2009 F.E.M.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 19, 2008

    "DVD" Sales Jump, Thanks To Blu-ray; Natural Born Killers Turns Blu

    The Hollywood Reporter erroneously proclaims, "Good news for studios: DVD sales jump." In fact, the article reveals that "The nascent Blu-ray Disc saved the day for the sellthrough business, per Nielsen VideoScan sales data, with DVD unit sales in the first quarter down 1.2% from the first quarter of 2007 but Blu-ray Disc sales up a whopping 351%. "

    And yes, I am aware that Warner recently announced "Natural Born Killers" on Blu-ray; I'm just pissed they still don't have the rights to the Director's Cut.

    No comments:

    © 2008 Felix E. Martinez